Since the launch of the logistics control system BLS, SeeTec has been a highly professional partner of Rudolf Berthold Ges.m.b.H for digital video technology.
As a module of BLS, the video management system also offers flexible solutions in the field of logistics.
Similar to the logistics control system BLS by Rudolf Berthold Ges.m.b.H, SeeTec Cayuga has a modular design and can be extended as required.
With the modular system concept, SeeTec Cayuga offers a wealth of application possibilities far beyond the classical safety area. A variety of different modules and interfaces, which can be docked to the SeeTec Cayuga core software, create individual video management solutions.
Tailor-made solutions can only be achieved with the greatest possible networking. Only the great openness and interoperability of SeeTec Cayuga allows individual connection to existing and new systems. A variety of hardware and software components can be integrated via interfaces and protocols, making SeeTec Cayuga the ideal solution for large and complex projects.
Easy to use
In order to make the right decisions quickly, the efficient alarm management concept alerts alarms and events at any time, even when the user is working in archive mode. The new, clearly designed video player facilitates navigation through the archive material. Many time-saving features such as multiple configuration, assistants or the lasso tool enable efficient system operation.
Extensive integration capability
- Integration of more than 1,000 camera and encoder models from about 40 leading manufacturers
- Integration of numerous third-party systems, e.g. in the areas of PSIM / building management, access control as well as intrusion and fire alarm systems
- Integration of branch-specific IT systems (ERP, POS systems, warehouse management)
- Analytics interface for connecting other third-party video analysis systems
Unlimited access possibilities
- Different types of clients, such as Windows client, web client and mobile client, allow access locally and over the Internet on different devices
- With the multi-installation login, a single SeeTec client can be connected to up to 10 installations
- Desktop virtualization with Citrix and remote access with remote desktop are supported
Practical system administration
- Multi-level administration for the individual mapping of organizational structures
- Enhanced alarm scenarios allow individual mapping of routines and workflows
Security & Privacy
- By hiding areas of view, functions such as privacy masking or motion scrambling help protect the privacy of customers and employees.
- Based on its advanced security concept, the SeeTec software is certified for use in the financial sector.